– Assistance with design from discussing possibilities and practical, cost effective solutions to providing detailed CAD drawings.
– Design of bespoke Architectural fabrication schemes.
– Full calculations for rainwater and supporting structure capacity.
– Full schematic drawings showing installation procedures and programme for materials.
– Detailed working drawings, carrying identification markings for each unique panel which are, in turn, reflected on the panels themselves on site.
– Dedicated National Contracts / Technical Managers.
– Detailed scheduling / quotation service.
– Supply full NBS specifying.
– Easy to follow assembly and installation guides for site staff
– Meetings to discuss the project either on site or office.
– Professional Indemnity cover on all project designs.
– Full in house manufacturing and powder coating.
– National logistics and phased delivery scheduling.
– Site visits during installation.
– National Supply & Fix Contractor network.
– Onsite training of own installers.
– Post installation inspection and O&M manual provision.
– All processes controlled under ISO9001 & ISO14001 Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
– Full spectrum of Aluminium and Steel material specifications available.
– High precision detailing, welding and finishing.
– Dedicated project packaging and transportation.
– 50 years of product manufacturing experience.
– UK’s largest aluminium rainwater product fabricator.